Tuesday 21 January 2014

"There's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start" |Aussie Products

It's nearly the end of January..(THANK GOODNESS!!). In every post I write I always complain about the cold and this post is no different. I have felt that my hair has lost it's 'mojo' this winter, it feels dry and never ever looks shiny anymore. So this being a huge issue for me I took it upon myself on Friday to go and get a good bit chopped off and also decided to ombré it. After I had it all cut and blow dried it felt so healthy and 'back to normal'.
With this new found shiny fabulousness I asked the lady what she used in my hair and what she recommended to keep it this way. My hair is very long and extremely THICK which no, is not always a good thing. She recommended that I try the Aussie range because it is 'bottles filled with luscious magic' was the quote I think she used. 
So, I had been told what would help my hair so I obviously had to go straight to Boots and pick up some of these 'magic' products. I picked up three of their products because it was 3 for £10. I picked the Lucious Long shampoo, the Lucious Long conditioner and the Miracle Hair Insurance.

This stuff literally does what it says on the bottle. It's amazing, it smells fantastic and leaves your hair feeling fresh for days. It's my new holy grail. 
I've yet to try the Miracle hair insurance but I've been told it works a treat! It smells the same as the shampoo and conditioner which is a good start. I love these new found products and I think they'll do my hair wonders! Get down to your local shops and grab these while they're still on offer. I'll let you all know about the conditioning spray but I'm sure it'll be just as fabulous.

Kate's xo

No comments:

Post a Comment