Sunday 12 January 2014

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

Today I found out I was nominated for The Liebster award by the gorgeous Rachel from, Rachel says fabulous! Go and take a look at her blog! I was thrilled and wanted to find out more about it. I only started this blog one and a half weeks ago and never really understood what this award was for. So for all you 'newbies', like myself heres some quick info about the award - its a chain mail designed to promote new blogs and to get new bloggers to get to know one another. Isn't it such a cool concept?
Okay, so let's start with the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. (THE FABULOUS RACHEL!!)
2. You must answer the 11 question given by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

1. What's your favourite food?
It has to be anything with mushrooms on it! They are the food of the gods! I loveee them.

2. Which celebrity do you get told you look like most often?
I don't really get told I look like anyone..

3. Do you speak any other languages, and if so, which ones?
Nope, I would love to speak fluent French though!

4. Have you ever broken any bones in your body?
Never, ever! Im actually surprised because I am the clumsiest!

5. What's your can't-live-without beauty product?
My Benefit eyebrow kit! I could never leave the house without putting on dem' brows.

6. What's the worst present you've ever received?
It has hands down got to be a packet of colouring pencils because the person thought I might need them for Second Year Art!

7. Have you got a holiday(s) planned for this summer?
I am planning to book up with my boyfriend in the summer.

8. If you use Emoji, what is your most-used emoticon?
It has got to be the wee cheeky monkey! I love that wee thing.

9. What did you dress up as for Halloween last year?
I dressed up as a pirate..how creative!

10. My favourite word is FABULOUS! What is your favourite word?
Oh..Fabulous has got to be up there with one of my favourite words but I also like the word 'doll' even although I don't use it often enough.

11. Where's the furthest you've been from home?
Furthest i have ever been is probably Iceland or New York.

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am a Nursing student at University.
2.I HATE slow drivers.
3.I can't save my money.
4.I am TERRIFIED of sheep..(even the word makes my skin crawl.)
5.I once did YouTube videos back in the days where I wore blue eyeshadow..
6.I still own a Blackberry :(
7.Dr Pepper is my ultimate favourite drink.
8.I work in a Chip Shop.
9.I could eat mushrooms ALL DAY EVERYDAYYYY.
10.I don't have a specific music taste,I just go with the flow and listen to whatever is on.
11.I failed Higher Biology TWICE (ahahhahhahahhaa).

MY NOMINEES
Charlotte @ BUSYBURT
Meghan @ MISSMEGHAAN
Kat @ BLUSHINGROSE
Catherine @ YOUWISHYOU
 Katie @ THELASTSOUVENIR
Leigh @ HELLOMYNAMEISLEIGH
Lucee @ LIFEWITHLUCEE
Gemma @DUGGYDIMPLES
Emma @EMS BEAUTY
Ellis @ ELLISTUESDAY

MY QUESTIONS
1.What is your favourite Beauty product?
2.What is your favourite colour?
3.What made you start your blog?
4.What is your favourite brand of makeup and why?
5.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
6.What is your dream job?
7.What is your worst fear?
8.What is the three closest things to you right now?
9.Most worn item of clothing?
10.What is your favourite drink?
11.I love tartan clothing..what is your most worn pattern or colour?

Kates xo





1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely! :) I answered your great Liebster Award questions :

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html#comment-form

    Thanks so much for nominating me! :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete