Wednesday 29 January 2014

Urban Decay | The Naked 3.

As we all know, since the first Naked pallete was released in 2010, Urban Decay has become some what of a craze in the beauty world. I am not really surprised as they are filled with 12 beautiful shades.
I have been dying to get the Naked 3 from the moment I knew it was being released but every time I tried to order it, it was SOLD OUT. Finally, last week my fabulous boyfriend surprised me with it and of course I was thrilled.
Read on to find out my thoughts and to see some swatches too!

At first glance of this palette my favourites are Limit, Nooner, Darkside and Blackheart. Limit is a gorgeous matte shade that acts as a great base. Nooner again is a matte shade and is good to use to cut the crease or even if you want to create the perfect smoky eye. Darkside is definitely my favourite it is a dark brown with hints of sparkle..(and who doesn't like a little bit of sparkle?). Finally, Blackheart is the darkest colour in the palette but it is my go to eye shadow for the outer corner.


The palette as you can probably tell by now has a rose tinted theme going through it which is perfect for tanned and darker skin tones however it does create a lovely colour on fair skin too. As with all Urban Decay products they have pigmentation spot on and these eyeshadows are no different. They are rich and creamy rather than chalky and with the Urban Decay primer potion they last all day and night.
This is for sure my go to eye shadow palette at the moment and I will be trying out many different looks over the next few weeks so let me know if you would like to see them.
This palette is available at Debenhams or House of Frasers stores and is £37, go and get one while you can! (I promise you won't regret it!!!)

Have you got this palette? If so, whats your favourite colour?

Have a fabulous day,
Kates xo

1 comment:

  1. I have the Naked 3 palette and I love it. My favourite shade is nooner.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete