Sunday 2 February 2014

My Skincare Routine.

I've been thinking about what to write about for a wee while now but I finally decided to write a post about my skin care routine as it's been super requested. For anyone who doesn't know I have normal/dry skin and I rarely get breakouts. 
I thought I would share with you some of the products that I use to keep my face feeling fresh and clean after a long day of wearing makeup. 
The products in my routine are the  

  • No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser - RRP- £9.50 (this can be found here). 
  • The Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water -RRP - £9.50 (this can be found here).
  • Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser - RRP- £8.00 (this can be found here). 

These three products help me create the perfect skin.

First of all lets talk about the Soft and Soothed Gentle Cleanser. It claims to Clean, Comfort and Hydrate the skin. It also says it helps to sweep away makeup and impurities. It does all this and more. In my opinion this is very similar to baby lotion. It has the same smell and viscosity. It is very gentle on the eyes and it take my eye makeup off without pulling and tugging. 
                                       


Moving swiftly on to the Foaming Cleanser. This claims to be the 1 simple step to perfectly clear skin and I completely agree with this. You need one pump in your hand and then you are good to go. Massage it into your face and watch all your makeup slide off leaving you with a fresh feeling face and tighter pores. This is just fabulous.

                                       

Lastly, the Beautiful Skin cleansing water is just another way of removing the more stubborn makeup items. Out of all three of these products this one leaves me feeling the cleanest. 

                                       

I love No7 products as they are all hypo-allergenic which means they will not irritate your skin. 
These are all the products I use to make my skin feel fresh. They are reasonably priced and last for a long time. In my opinion you can't really go wrong with these. 

What do you use for your skincare routine? Have you tried No7 skincare products before?

                     (Kates xox)


3 comments:

  1. I've never tried the No7 skincare products before, but I really should! I stick to really basic products like cetaphil for washing my face and clinique toner. Great post! I always love seeing what everyone uses for their daily skincare routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely products! thanks for sharing your routine

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No 7 products are lovely. Great post.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete