Thursday 6 February 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

This week I am doing a 'what is in my bag'!!
I love having a wee look into other peoples bags so I thought I would share what things I carry around in mine. 
For my 18th birthday I got the 'Zara City Office Bag with Zips'. As you can see from the picture below the bag is very spacious and in my case full of rubbish! I think this bag is fabulous and is perfect for anyone is looking for a durable black bag that looks amazing!

I thought I would give you a quick sneak peak to what is inside and I will have some links below to where I got some of my favourite stuff I carry abound with me everyday!
This is basically what is in my bag at the moment. I got my owl purse from Urban Outfitters. My Green makeup bag from Ted Baker. I also like to carry the Soap and Glory Hand Sanitiser and Hand Lotion in my bag because they are handy and smell amazing.
If you would like to know about anything that features in these pictures please comment and I will find out for you.

What is in your handbag? What is your favourite bag to carry?

I hope you all have a fabulous day!
Kates xo


1 comment:

  1. I love that bag! I am always carrying hand sanitiser and hand cream too, can't leave the house without them x

    Alex - http://glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete